I’ve always been fascinated with taking pictures and editing them; more like me taking ten million selfies and photos of myself! LOL. A couple of years ago, I saw a frog on the side of my house and back then I had an Android Samsung Galaxy and decided to take a picture of it. I am very fascinated with taking unique and nature pictures as well as pictures of flowers.
Photo Credit That Riverz Gurl Brand Photography
I am always downloading different photo editing apps to change the filter and effect on them for a more artistic look. Now that I’ve crossed over to the I phone Apple side for the last two years and with a recent new upgrade, I’m always in portrait mode taking precise pictures. I discovered this amazing article on top photo editing apps that you should use for photos if you enjoy taking different pictures like myself. Are you ready for some fun and liven up your photos a little bit more? Then let’s get into these amazing apps!
- Snapseed– It’s a free app and one of the most popular I Phone editing apps. It has a different selection of filters to create different moods in your photos.
- VSCO– There are 130 plus filters available through classic film. It’s free to download in the app store with a subscription fee of $19.99 a year. That’s not really bad if you are only paying an annual fee. It is also known as the best photo filter app for i phone users.
- Afterlight 2– It is best for all-purpose photo editing with additional creative options. The app is only $2.99 and has double exposure for blending images and enhancing or changing the mood.
- Enlight– This app is best used for selective control over edits and artistic effects. It is only $3.99 so let’s get creative with your editing!
- Touch Retouch– this app is best used for removing unwanted blemishes and objects from your photos . You can duplicate items using the clone tools. It is only $1.99
- Instagram– A great way to edit your pictures as well if you enjoy sharing and posting pictures. It offers good editing tools for enhancing images before sharing them with your followers.
- Adobe Lightroom CC– It is best for precise fine-tuning of color and exposure with advanced editing tools. It is free to download with a subscription fee for additional features.
- Mextures– Best used for applying textures, grains and light creative edits. Only $2.99
- Lens Distortions- Best for enhancing photos with sunlight, len flares, rain, snow or fog. This app is free
- Superimpose X– It is great for creating digital unique art by blending and combining images. It is only $4.99
Photo Credit by That Riverz Gurl Photography.
Follow That Riverz Gurl Brand on IG @thatriverzgurlbrand