Sometimes finding the right motivation can be hard. For instance, getting up in the morning is one of the hardest for me. But what get me motivated is knowing that I have new opportunities to look out for everyday. It’s either get up or don’t go to work (I can’t afford to loose money) There has to be some great tools you use to motivate yourself. Here are five ways you can stay motivated!
- Play Your favorite music on your phone or on the radio. Music can be great therapy when you feel like you are down in the dumps or you just don’t feel like doing anything. If you have planned your goals for the rest of the year, then maybe getting through your day would be some quick tunes in your ear. What is your favorite song that you have on repeat? (I know you have about a few, because I surely do!)
- Write down the reason why you started in the first place! If you have a dream or a goal that you are trying to achieve, then ask yourself what made you start? Was it because you are a single mother with kids and you want them to become better than you or you have a whole lot of people counting on you? Whatever it is, write it down, meditate on it for a few minutes and get to work!
- Your haters! Of course they should motivate you because they are the ones who talk down on you and they definitely don’t want to see you prosper in life. So proving them wrong is great motivation! Don’t give up and give them the benefit of the doubt!
- Self-encouragement. When no one else is rooting for you or encouraging you, then it’s your job to motivate your own self. Not everyone will do that, so it’s very important that the only person you rely on is yourself.
- Last, but not least reward yourself! After all of the hard work that you have put into the day of achieving all of your goals and building networking relationships with other business-minded people, it’s time to relax, pump the brakes and treat yourself to something nice. After all, you deserve it!