I saw this cute little necklace where I work at and I’m not a fan of bees, but the phrase underneath was touching. I had to have this necklace in remembrance that we need to “bee” ourselves!
What is the point of trying to become someone else? God created each and every one of us in His own image. Have you ever tried to fulfill someone else’s dreams or tried to be someone else because of the better progress they are making in life? Well the most important thing is to never copy someone else’s dream or their image. Learn to live for us because we were all made equal.
You are an authentic person who has their own dreams and goals to be filled. I remembered when I wanted to fit in with the crowd so bad that I would join different groups on social media to feel that security. Every since high school I would always try to fit in with the crowd. I wasn’t popular and wanted that attention so bad. Even though I hung out with a different crowd each week, I still didn’t felt like I belonged. I never really had real friends growing up and I wanted to fit in with others to make me feel good about myself.
But I wasn’t listening to God’s voice when He told me that I was born to stand out. I’m finally getting it, so now I just stay in my own lane and do my own thing. I’m “beeing ” myself without trying to be like other women. So stand up and stand OUT! Bee Yourself because everyone else is already taken! Create your own identify so others can see the real you! I remember one of my Instagram followers post stating that the best brand is yourself. That is very true! I created my personal brand called “IAMPATRICERIVERS” From Pain to Blessings. It’s about me and the struggles I’ve been through throughout the years. I want to encourage and empower other women that they don’t have to look at their past struggles or hurt when they can start their life brand new and be the person God has called them to truly be.
A FUSE Movement
We all have one life to live, so why not live it to the fullest?! Here are some great reasons on why life is so darn amazing!
- Living up to your Dreams! You are finally getting the chance to do what you have always dream of as an entrepreneur or a visionaire. Take one step closer to your dreams and then stand on top of the world!
- Doing what you Enjoy the most! Just like what I’m doing now; writing on a motivational piece that will empower you all that are reading 🙂 Without life, I wouldn’t be able to do just that! Whatever you enjoy doing in life, JUST DO IT! Whether it is walking your dog every day, mowing the lawn, surfing or maybe making jewelry, continue to live up to your potential and enjoy your hobbies!
- Having Freedom! Other countries doesn’t have this type of privilege just like in the United States, but we all have the freedom and luxury to do what we want to do (just don’t break any laws doing it lol) and enjoy them to the fullest! Don’t you just love being free and going outside to smell the roses anytime that you want to?
- Being Sociable! You can go to your favorite spot every weekend and just have a great time with friends or family. Living your life while being sociable and having a great time! Life can be just that good!
- You are still alive! What a great reason this is to why life is so amazing! You always hear on the news that innocent lives are taken away from people that haven’t committed any crime or hasn’t done anything to get caught up with the wrong crowd. From children to adults, lives are taken away every second. So be grateful that you are still alive and that you still have breath in your body! Life is too short so never take it for granted!
- Accomplishing your goals! Just like your dreams, you can achieve all of your goals one day and one step at a time!
- Create Memories! What type of world would you live in if you couldn’t create any memories? Create special moments of your life and each year and live up to your expectations in life. Whether they are bad memories, sad memories or good memories, it’s still part of your amazing life!
So now do you see why your life is so amazing? 🙂 Live to Learn and Learn to Live!
“FUSE is more than a magazine, but a movement!”